Friday, July 18, 2008

Harry's Nurse


Does any one recognize this great nurse?

It's Kaye Pittman.

She's a pediatric nurse at our hospital here in Brunswick. She has been Harry's nurse the past two days. Isn't that funny that they have him on the Pediatric floor? They only have one 16 year old and the other patients are older. It's been wonderful having someone we know and love taking care of him.
He had a real good day yesterday. Fever normal and everything looking good other wise. He is having surgery again this morning to clean it out again. On Monday they will do some kind of nuclear test that can tell them if the infection has gone to the bones. We are keeping the faith and taking each day as it comes. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
When I got home last night I had 10 missed calls on my cell phone. In my hurry to get out of here yesterday morning I forgot mine and Harry's cell phones. Thank you for your calls and I'm sorry I missed them. I'll try to remember to take my phone today.
It's Friday so yall try and have a good weekend!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad she's taking such good care of him. I hope that everything goes well with his surgery. Call me if there is anything I can do.

Prudy said...

The pediatric floor will help keep him young and spry:) I'm sending more prayers your way.

Sass said...

Hope everything goes well for Harry.

Lori said...

We are sorry to hear this news. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well and he will be able to return home soon.

Nate Judd said...

Well, I hope both you and Harry are doing better. Take care of yourself. Maybe you need to take a vacation to Zion when everything settles down, you can sleep on our very uncomfortable futon.

Neil and Kimberly said...

I'm impressed that mom let you take a picture! She hates pictures! She certainly is my favorite nurse! You're in our thoughts and prayers!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I love Kaye Pittman! I called her a few times when Kacey was a newborn! I bet most new moms who know her do!
I love you and Harry so much! I will definitely be sending out those prayers. Love you!

scrappysue said...

he looks like he's in good hands. thinking of you

Anonymous said...

What a great picture, Kay actually glows with goodness, here.

Pediatric Floors are the best of any in the hospital.

Good to know that Harry is surrounded by such loving, competent care.

Hugs n' Love n' Prayers Always,

mama