Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hey Yall

Things are still going well
for Harry. It's been a nice
peaceful, boring weekend.
Test start again tomorrow and
all results should be in by
Wednesday and that will
determine every thing else.
Just wanted to say thanks.

2 comments:

C. said...

You do NOT have to thank us. We heart you and of course we are going to think of you and your honey and wish you nothing but the best...............silly darling.

Anonymous said...

gigi, I was very sad to hear about Harry. I was hoping it wasn't going to be this serious. when you called that day and I was buying school supplies for my center I did not know harry was hurt. I am very sorry about the whole thing. i can't imagine how he stands this without just breaking down. I would not be as strong as he is. I would probably say enough is enough. My prayers and love are with you and Harry. I love you, Angie