Monday, July 14, 2008

Never to old to blog!

This is Millie.
I found Millie several months ago
and have been a lurker to her site.
She is one busy 82 year old who's bloggin.
She's the cutest thing.
She made the ABC News!
Go here to learn more about her.
She's a mess, in a good way.


(Pat and granddaughter Emma Mae)

Also this is Pat, aka Swamp Woman, and she is back and is trying her hand at blogging some of her recipes!!! She needs our love and support. I know you've all been waiting. This is a big step for her since losing her daughter, Laura, in March to a car accident. So check her out here. It's going to be fun.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I just checked out Millie's blog. Have you seen her 'I can't open it' series. How funny was that?

And of course I know that Pat's will be fabulous. I can't wait for her to get all of her famous recipes in there.

Tara said...

Hey, thanks for the update...I miss Pat's cooking, and the rest of you guys...love ya!

C. said...

It gives us blogger addicts hope that there will be many more years of blogging to come in our futures!!!

Nate Judd said...

Thanks for updating your blog so often, it makes my day whenever I see something new!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog every day, gigi, it is now one of my daily things. And thanks for the other's to try.
love,
sha

millie garfield said...

This MILLIE!

Thanks for the great mention!! Funny thing is you put this up on July 14 with my wedding picture. It just so happens that's my anniversay date.

My husband died July 8,1994. We got married on July 14, 1956 - and there you are - you put up a picture taken 52 years ago!!!!

millie garfield said...

This is MILLIE!

Thanks for the great mention!! Funny thing is you put this up on July 14 with my wedding picture. It just so happens that's my anniversay date.

My husband died July 8,1994. We got married on July 14, 1956 - and there you are - you put up a picture taken 52 years ago!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just got out of Millie's blog and it is sooo neat - almost convinces me to begin a blog - but I'm not doing justice to the Crenshaew Padget Clans family web and I'm finding so many good blogs to visit from you and Sandy.
Hope I'm doing good as she is if I'm here in ten years.

I've tried to put this in three tries now then I wind up doing the sameas I usually do getting it in two times, like Millie this time..

Really gonna love Pat's blog -- I may learn to Love cooking after all -- but don't hold your breath! It's good as the cooking channel and having sampled her talents I'm a BIG Fan.

H. L. And Prayers Always,
mama