Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hot


Yesterday in Lebanon it was hotter than.

Then going on to Olive Branch it was even hotter.

The humiture was well into the 100's.

Just miserable.

I am thankful for air conditioning.

6 comments:

Connie said...

It does sound miserable! What did we do before air conditioning? Today in Utah, it's in the 60's and raining. We haven't left spring yet!

Anonymous said...

It has been in the high 90's in GA with no rain for days and none expected. I'm grateful to be inside where it's cool.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Never experienced anything even close.........can't imagine. I guess I'm grateful for the dry mountain air.

Sarah Lulu said...

And I am thankful for you.

You have an award on my blog.

Chele said...

You and me both! It's very hot here in Central FL.

Dawn in D.C. said...

Do we really want to compare hot? LOL Actually, it was a little cooler today with the high only 109 but the humidity was 40%. That wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the sand storm that has been hanging over the area. Ugh.

Honestly, thinking going back to Austin where it's only 95 sounds pretty good right about now. :)