Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday~Photo~Hunt


This weeks Challenge: Flags

Front side looking towards
the Pier, St. Simmons Island, GA.
Back side looking off the Pier.
For other Photo Hunters or to Join click here.

11 comments:

Colleen said...

I love seeing all the flags this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful backdrop for our flag.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great Shot! Looks like there was a little breeze this day! Have a great day!!

Sherrie
http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/06/photo-hunt.html

Mai said...

your entry makes me want to sing..."for the land of the free....and the home of the brave" (eventhough I'm not an American). Great take!

Tara R. said...

Great shots. This has been a wonderful theme.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!
My post is up, come on by..

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Beautiful photos!
I also did Photo Hunters (finally). I hope you can visit.

Have a happy weekend!
Mrs. Mecomber
http://newyorktraveler.net

srp said...

Beautiful... wouldn't it be great if a former astronaut had a picture of the flag on the moon... a real picture he took himself... and posted it here... now that would be out of this world... I don't think I can ever get enough of our flag. My flags are here.

Kristina P. said...

Great pictures, as usual!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Those two birds on the wire, what are they?

Do you have a flag raising ceremony everyday?

bing said...

it's great to see how people love their national emblem by posting the pics..