If you want to join Saturday Photo Hunter click here.
Our Lock!
This has saved us a lot of grief.
No one is ever locked out.
The Relatives can get into the house.
The Cat sitter can come and go when we are out of town.
And all you need to know is the number.
You can change the number anytime you need to.
Just remember what you changed it to.
You can also have two different numbers that will work.

12 comments:
Oh wow - I SO want that on my door!!! I am jealous of you.
Is your cat a large breed?
My other two are 2/3 and only 1/2 her weight.
Um, Trixie is only 13 pounds but the vet told me off last year, and was cross this year and talked about shortening her life and diabetes...
So I am being forceful about it. We are feeding the two thin ones their cereal separately for now.
I feel for Trixie. But, I am the one who feeds her and I have let her have too much. :(
Great photo share....nifty lock!!!
Here is mine...it's also a bit 'native american'!!
Click Here
That is one very cool lock,Gigi. I might be interested in photohunters....Hmmmm.
I DO like that lock. :D
That is a very cool lock. I need one of those on my front door.
I've never seen a smart lock like this before.
I'm going to check into a lock like that for my door! Very cool! I like the color of your door too.
That is awesome. I could use that. We use our garage door opener outside sorta like that. I will have to look into that though.
This is a great idea!
I love this!
I would love this door. But, my parents would never remember the number. We had similar door locks on the lab in our hospital... we had to be careful about unauthorized people getting in. Mine is up here.
Whoa! I need that!
I like your high tech lock. No need to fumble into my bag to look for the keys, and then wondering where the keys are.
I hope it is not armed, and give off a piercing sound when I punch in the wrong number.
Post a Comment