Sunday Stills:
This weeks theme: Toys
These Waffle Blocks will be 30 years old this Christmas. Santa brought these to Harrison on his very first Christmas. I've often thought about giving them away to the church nursery. I'm so glad I didn't they are some of mine and the kids favorite toys. I have two bags of these.
This is inside the toy box but the other half of the toys are on the floor.
I love my Kermit. He sings.
This is the only toy that is new. We got this one this past Christmas. Lately it has become Rae's favorite. She carries it around everywhere and loves putting it together.
Check out Sunday Stills and join us sometime.
9 comments:
I love the colorful toy pictures. I had a Kermit that was wearing a raincoat! I always thought he was so cute!
Very nice, I think I had a Kermit back in the early 70's..:-)
You are an awesome mother and grandmother.
I love you,
Papa
Love the toys! Especially Kermit! Very bright colors, I love them.
Wow! What a great toy collection. Nice shots.
I love those types of blocks too!
Hey, we had some of those blocks. I have saved some really OLD toys that the grandkids love playing with. Toys sure have changed though.
I have been missing you as you are such a sweet lady and are always so kind to me on my blog gigi. love ya.
I'll hopefully be checking back in with you in september after the move and hopefully have HIGH SPEED. crap. I will be missing my blogger friends.
Great puzzle pieces so may ways to be creative! :)
i think i might have missed your comment on sunday stills toys challenge, i'm really sorry! :(
this has been a great entry!
i'm going to catch up on the rest of your blog now x
Post a Comment