It's late and we have a long drive home in the morning. I appreciate all the encouraging love and support. I'm really glad it's over.
18 comments:
Sister Carla
said...
They are beautiful! Congratulations to Ashton & Annie. Also to Angie & Tony. Whew, I know you are glad it is over. Be safe Gigi & Happy Harry. :o) Sister Carla ~~yes I am still awake OO=my eyes
Okay...I know everyone else has said the same thing but HOW FREAKIN' GORGEOUS ARE THEY???? Wow! Beautiful! I LOVE that first shot - it looks like the groom is running towards his wife, about to sweep her up in his arms and swing her around. You see...you truly are a rock star at this picture taking thing!
I wish you lived closer. We need family pictures taken. They are beautiful, the pictures and the couple! Good job! Hope you get some well deserved rest.
18 comments:
They are beautiful! Congratulations to Ashton & Annie.
Also to Angie & Tony. Whew, I know you are glad it is over. Be safe Gigi & Happy Harry.
:o) Sister Carla
~~yes I am still awake OO=my eyes
SUCH charming photos .....you are so clever and I send love and light and blessings to the beautiful couple.
Gigi! You are wonderful!!!!!!!They are beautiful already, can't wait to see the rest. Gorgeous couple too.xx♥
You did a fantastic job!!!
Excellent photos!!! You did great!! Just like I knew you would. :)
Absolutely beautiful!
So gorgeous! I'm not sure who I think is more stunning, the bride or the groom.
Great photos!
Drive carefully and take a rest after this!
Okay...I know everyone else has said the same thing but HOW FREAKIN' GORGEOUS ARE THEY???? Wow! Beautiful! I LOVE that first shot - it looks like the groom is running towards his wife, about to sweep her up in his arms and swing her around. You see...you truly are a rock star at this picture taking thing!
What great pictures! AWESOME :)
cute!!!!
You done good, Gigi!!
I wish you lived closer. We need family pictures taken. They are beautiful, the pictures and the couple! Good job!
Hope you get some well deserved rest.
I want to see more! Those are the cutes boys! So when you get a chance, please post more of these! :)
Beautiful pictures, gorgeous bride!
What a beautiful couple! I love wedding pictures - Can't wait to see more!!
I think you are a wedding photographer. Super photos!
You did great,and the bride and groom are beautiful.
Can't wait to see the rest.
Take a well deserved breal.
Love
Daddyk
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L......
Post a Comment