I think you look like your mother & have your father's coloring (tan skin). Today is Jay & my 45th anniversary (of a sorts). Tonight about 7 p.m., we had our horrible car accident 45 years ago. It reminds me of all I have gone through & still go through, but how blessed we have been with 5 children & 25 grandchildren!
You have your father's beautiful blue eyes. You had his beautiful blond hair - never more beautiful than when highlighted or "streaked". You have the handsome, straight and thin Crenshaw nose. You have his dedication to work, home, spouse, children and church. You are your father's daughter and his #1 princess...
In fact all five of you children are Crenshaw/Barlows. --Lola Jill is the spitting image of grandmother Lola Barlow Crenshaw. (A more saintly woman never lived..)
I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
The only thing y'all get from me are your anxieties.
Well, for starters I have to say I have yet to meet you in person. So I can't say who you look like, but you sound just like your mom on the telephone. So, I asked my daughter Deborah, and she thinks you don't look like either parent. LOL (The mind of an 11 year old.) I know for sure who your brother looks like though. It is so obvious, your dad. Your parents gave him the correct name Billy Sanford Crenshaw, Jr.
8 comments:
You come from such a wonderful, spiritual, happy family. It's no wonder you are the good person you are today. Happy anniversary, Gigi's parents!!
I think you look like your mama. But I am really bad at that.
Happy Anniversary and judging from pics (until you come for a visit to southern UT) I think you look like your mom.
I think you look like your mother & have your father's coloring (tan skin).
Today is Jay & my 45th anniversary (of a sorts). Tonight about 7 p.m., we had our horrible car accident 45 years ago. It reminds me of all I have gone through & still go through, but how blessed we have been with 5 children & 25 grandchildren!
You have your father's beautiful blue eyes. You had his beautiful blond hair - never more beautiful than when highlighted or "streaked". You have the handsome, straight and thin Crenshaw nose. You have his dedication to work, home, spouse, children and church. You are your father's daughter and his #1 princess...
In fact all five of you children are Crenshaw/Barlows. --Lola Jill is the spitting image of grandmother Lola Barlow Crenshaw. (A more saintly woman never lived..)
I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
The only thing y'all get from me are your anxieties.
Thanks for the anniversary salute. ;o)
Hugs, Love & Prayers Always,
mama
I think you are a good mix of both of your parents.
So glad to hear of Harry's continued progress.
Love you!
You look like your Mother and Sandy looks like your Daddy. Good to talk to you and so glad things are going well. Love ya, Beth
Well, for starters I have to say I have yet to meet you in person. So I can't say who you look like, but you sound just like your mom on the telephone. So, I asked my daughter Deborah, and she thinks you don't look like either parent. LOL (The mind of an 11 year old.) I know for sure who your brother looks like though. It is so obvious, your dad. Your parents gave him the correct name Billy Sanford Crenshaw, Jr.
That is a wonderful photo! "They don't take after strangers" as my dad used to say. You Crenshaws look alike!
Post a Comment