We were pulling away from the hospital today at 3:30 and had to have Shelby to dancing at 3:45, it's only 5 minutes away. We made it and changed her into her dancing clothes and she was on time! Reagan was with her gamma. This pictures was taken a few minutes ago and he hadn't even come in the house yet. But he's HOME again!

11 comments:
I know he feels great and is very happy ... I hope this means you will be able to get some more sleep. We will keep ya'll in our prayers!
Glory hallelujah! I don't know who is happier--you or him. Let us know what we can do.
Glad to see, Harry is home. YEAH!!! I'll continue to keep your family in my prayers. God Bless.
Glad to see him right where he belongs. He and Trav look like they are ready to hop on a Harley.
so glad to hear that harry is home!! He looks good....Joe would be so envious of those goatees!!
Yeah!!! He looks so good! I am so happy for y‘all! Love you!
Jill
WOW!!!! That is great. Welcome home. Steve J. and Sali ask very day how he Harry is doing. I'll get with you on what day i'll bring dinner. Love ya,
Beth
oh wonderful! All the prayers offered in y'alls behalf have obviously done wonders. Love to you all!
sha
I could not believe my eyes when I opened your blog this evening, I to run get grandmother to come and see. Oh, how grateful we are and I know y'all are too.
He may yet have a long road ahead of him but we all know that the good Lord has blessed him and you thru this ordeal.
You all will be in our prayers.
Love,
Papa
So happy you have your sweetheart home again. We will keep you in our prayers. Give our love to Harry.
Life is so fragile, Not Harry - just Life. I have never witnessed such outpourings of prayers,faith and love.
So elated to know that the king is back in his castle and can sit on his own throne once more! (o;
Hugs, love and prayers, as always,
mama
Post a Comment