If your tub and sink
And you have spent atHome Depot store and wander
around looking clueless until
a man wearing an orange apron ask
you if you need any help.
Tell him your situation in the
pitifullest sounding, sweet voice
and maybe just maybe he will
introduce you to this wonderful
little thing he called a...
ZIP~IT

Pull out your personal little
pink tool box and grab your
Phillips head screw driver and
take the drain cover off.
Or if your tub is like mine you
might need a Flat head.
What ever it takes just get
that little sucker off of there.
Now put your pointy finger in
the hole at the top of your new
best friend and stick that thing
right down the drain and turn it
all about and do the hokey pokey
and pull that thing back out!
And Try not to throw up!
Get a wet rag and wipe it off
and repeat until nothing comes
back up. With your little plastic
gloves on, rinse it clean and go find
another drain that needs some
Zip~It lovin and get her done!
Besides the fact that this is so
cheap and fast! What a wonderful
'Green' planet protecting product!
Now if your house is brand new
and not 29 years old, like mine
is, spend your $1.98 on an
ice cream and sit out side in
the sun and enjoy every bite!
But remember this helpful little tip next
time your drains are draining rather slowly.
I'm done, Good Day!
17 comments:
OH you do have a sense of humor and did a good deed for the day!!!
So far the liquid plummer is doing the job but if it needs help I'll remember to ZIP~IT.
Thanks for the tip~cute!
Love,
Papa
Now that is a treasure of a find! I'm goig to get one and surpise A.J.
Enjoy your weekend and A.J. and I will toast you and Harry!
That is a fantastic tip and tool! My hubby uses whatever he can find to get all the nasties from the drain. I'm going to surprise him with this awesome new tool to add to his new tool box. lol! Blessings, Susan
That's hysterical gigi. I almost fell off my chair laughing :)
Tell Princess Bell my Princess Sophie sez hello and "Whatcha been scrating up lately girl?".
Steady On
Reggie Girl
This was a really funny post....I am alittle sad that you didn't take a picture of whatever it was that came out of the drain....then again maybe I'm not.
HEy that's a great little thingy thanks for the tips!!
Hey Gigi- it's your lucky day, you won a surprise giveaway at Our Best Bites! Come on over and check it out - and congrats!
oh, and I need your info! email us at general @ ourbestbites.com I just need an address and I'll send it off today :)
Oh scratch that, you just sent it! K, I'll stop littering your comment section now, lol.
I have this wonderful tool and just love it. I think what I find to be so gross but hey it cleans my drains.
Karen
I am going to go out and buy one today! Instead of having to call the apartment office next time the tub drains slow, I can just fix it myself!!! YAY!!!!!! Thanks!
you are so funny! i'll have to try that thang!
I like that, but I won't buy one. Only because Jim has this nifty little tool in his Box that he uses on airplanes. I'm not aloud to touch his tools. He cleans the drain for me. If he finds out about the ZIP I'll end up fighting the nasty little drain monsters. Very cute post!
Papa WILL go down the street and get a ZIPIT and try it before spending any more $$$$s on drano!!!!!
Thank YOU, Thank YOU Very Much!!!
(O; mama
Neat little tool...I will have to get me one of those things. I have an old house too and slow drains. Usually I stick my finger in there...NASTY! :0
Got mine's today ... Thank you for the tip.
OH, what a handy dandy little tool!! My hubby would love it, maybe I'll splurge and get it for him for Father's Day!!
Post a Comment