I got a serger for Christmas. I watched a 20 min. video just teaching me how to thread it!!I'm not gonna lie. It scared me a little. I practiced serging on some fabric scraps and I think I will love it once I get the courage to try an actual sewing project with it. I will have to be red though. I don't dare re thread it. Every thing I sew will have to be red until the red runs out. Then I will have to watch the video again. Love You!
I have a serger, but it a Singer, I rarely use it, though. Very hard to thread. My neighbor who is a seamstress, even had a hard time threading it. I used it maybe 5 times. Best of luck to you.
11 comments:
Good luck!
i don't even know what a serger is so I won't be that much help :)
I don't know anything about sergers. Maybe do a little research on the net. Good luck with your decision!
I have NO clue! Sorry!
All I know is everyone that has one loves them. Good luck with it.
Sorry I don't have one and don't know about them...except I have heard they are wonderful!
I got a serger for Christmas. I watched a 20 min. video just teaching me how to thread it!!I'm not gonna lie. It scared me a little. I practiced serging on some fabric scraps and I think I will love it once I get the courage to try an actual sewing project with it. I will have to be red though. I don't dare re thread it. Every thing I sew will have to be red until the red runs out. Then I will have to watch the video again. Love You!
Becky does a lot of sewing and she said a White was about the best there is....
The only thing I know about sergers is how to break them. Grandma only has one rule in her house: Haley cannot use the serger.
I have a serger, but it a Singer, I rarely use it, though. Very hard to thread. My neighbor who is a seamstress, even had a hard time threading it. I used it maybe 5 times. Best of luck to you.
I l♥ve your blog! I am following it now :) Hope your Sunday is as beautiful as you are! ♥ Hugs :)
Post a Comment