Gigi, Hsppy St. Patrick's Day. You and your family are terrific dancers! ;-)
thats kinda wierd. we look like bobble heads! lol
Girl.....you crack me up. Blessings, Susan
That was too cute! Happy St. Patty's Day to you!
that is hilarious!!Have a great day!
i hope you are having a Slap Happy St. Patty's Day!dont forget to wear green... well...unless you are freaky like that & you like to Get Pinched! :)
That is perfect Gigi. You can dance like there is no tomorrow. Jib Jabber you.Love the video. Have a great day.
Absolutely Cute!!Happy St. Patty's Day to you and yours.
That was awesome. Oh how I'd like to dance a St. Patty's day jig (said in an Irish accent)but alas being of German decent I guess all I can do is march.
Nice high stepping there! I can't wait to see it live! From Alley Cat to Lordess of the Dance ... who would of thunk! Thank you for the laugh
so I am slow to respond, but of course I don't care. Looks like you figured it out... cause you are BRILLIANT like that. love love,sha
Y'all dance pretty good for being "No Necks". Very funny!! hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah.:o) sister
Loved the dancing. You are really sexy looking. That is the best you all have looked. Happy St. Patricks Day. Auntie Betsy
Ha Ha Ha, how cute, loved it.Papa
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Gigi, Hsppy St. Patrick's Day. You and your family are terrific dancers! ;-)
thats kinda wierd. we look like bobble heads! lol
Girl.....you crack me up. Blessings, Susan
That was too cute! Happy St. Patty's Day to you!
that is hilarious!!
Have a great day!
i hope you are having a Slap Happy St. Patty's Day!
dont forget to wear green... well...
unless you are freaky like that & you like to Get Pinched! :)
That is perfect Gigi. You can dance like there is no tomorrow. Jib Jabber you.
Love the video. Have a great day.
Absolutely Cute!!
Happy St. Patty's Day to you and yours.
That was awesome. Oh how I'd like to dance a St. Patty's day jig (said in an Irish accent)but alas being of German decent I guess all I can do is march.
Nice high stepping there! I can't wait to see it live! From Alley Cat to Lordess of the Dance ... who would of thunk! Thank you for the laugh
so I am slow to respond, but of course I don't care. Looks like you figured it out... cause you are BRILLIANT like that.
love love,
sha
Y'all dance pretty good for being "No Necks". Very funny!! hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah.
:o) sister
Loved the dancing. You are really sexy looking. That is the best you all have looked. Happy St. Patricks Day. Auntie Betsy
Ha Ha Ha, how cute, loved it.
Papa
Post a Comment