Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

Top Of The Morning To Ya!

Rea
Shelby

These were last years St Patrick's day pictures. I tried all last week to get some this years pictures for St Patty's day but with no luck. I'll try again today. Shelby's sick again with a sinus infection and sure doesn't feel much like smiling so who knows if I'll get any or not.
So here's today's green Leprechaun Recipe.

Leprechaun Pudding

(formally known as Watergate Salad)

1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix (can be the sugar free)
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed.
DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, pineapple with juice, marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. I added a few extra drops of green food coloring so it would be nice and green. Chill.

Look at what else is GREEN! It's my cabbage plant! Whho hoo, it's actually growing!

4 comments:

The Griffis 4 said...

i love watergate salad. my mom used to make it for me all the time!

whoopsadasie said...

LOVE the Watergate Salad. I always added chopped Pecans to mine!

Cute cabbage plant! Woo Hoo!

ellen said...

I had Watergate Salad for the first time as a freshman in college! My roommate made it and I loved it!!

Andrea said...

Great photos!!! I've never had Watergate salad...I shall have to give it a try. :)