This was last summer on a long drive to Atlanta. I was trying to entertain Reagan.
There is just nothing like the sound of a baby laughing.
I just love it!
When I posted the little video of us dancing the Irish Jig on St. Patrick's Day, you should have heard her laugh. I put both girls on my knees and started the video clip and Rea busted out laughing. It was the funniest thing to hear her laugh so loud and from deep down. We watched that silly clip no less than 10 times that day and every time she loved it and laughed so loud. It was so worth it.
9 comments:
There's nothing better than laughter to lift your spirits and heart. We don't do it enough. Blessings, SusanD
I am so with you on that. Just hearing a baby laugh makes me laugh. I did love that Irish jig video, you are an original Gigi! Hugs!
awee that was tender!
Amen Sistah! Ya know, it doesn't matter what kind of day I am having, a smile or a laugh from a child can make my day!
A childs laugh could change the world. I believe that. I am changed. Thanks cute little Reagan.
I love baby laughs they make me happy. Do you think babies laugh from the pure joy of being alive? I think as we grow older we forget to laugh just to laugh.
They grow too fast...
It is so fun to listen to a childs laughter----every time I listen to someone laughing, It makes me laugh!!!!
ha ha! that is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment