That was beautiful, touched my heart and gave me misty eyes. Conference was so good yesterday and Priethood session was ausome, made me want to do better.
I hope it's OK that I comment on your blog. That was a beautiful video. I love that song, always have. Such beautiful images. It's a great way to end Conference weekend and start the week before Easter.
8 comments:
That was beautiful, touched my heart and gave me misty eyes. Conference was so good yesterday and Priethood session was ausome, made me want to do better.
Love you,
Papa
Thanks for sharing..
I heart you my long lost dear friend.
hugs today for you!
That went along well with my mood today after a great weekend of conference.
You are so thoughtful Gigi. I can tell you have a very tender heart. I love that about you.
Beautiful. thanks for sharing. I hope you had a beautiful conference weekend!!
Gigi that was so touching. It meant so much especially since we are observing Holy Week.
I loved the pictures and the music. It made my day.
We all watched conference and really enjoyed it. Auntie Betsy
I hope it's OK that I comment on your blog. That was a beautiful video. I love that song, always have. Such beautiful images. It's a great way to end Conference weekend and start the week before Easter.
Post a Comment