Monday, April 6, 2009

Croc Outlet

These were $15.00 off the regular price.
It's like walking on a cloud!
Now if I could just find a cute sassy dress to wear with these I'd be soooo happy!


I Love me some Croc's!!!!!!!!

These normally sell for $24.99 each.

These are for Shelby.

Rea only got the turquoise.

That's the thing about the outlet, they don't always have every size and color you may want, but the price is to good to pass up sometimes.

7 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

i did not know that they had a croc outlet! I would love to get Brock some little summer croc sandals! Is the outlet in georgia?

Jan said...

Those actually look comfortable. I can't believe they have an outlet. This would drive France mad. They hate the croc.

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

You don't need a sassy dress, you have attitude girlfriend and can totally carry off those shoes!

Andrea said...

Now that's a good deal!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow...those are really cute and look comfy :) and what great deals,too!!!!!!!!!!
i hope you find the perfect li'l dress!

wendy said...

I have a pair of crocs I wear to do some gardening in and when I need to slip on something quick --and when I weed whack the yard so I don't whack off my toes. Anyway those red ones are AWESOME, we could do the town in those.

Mikki said...

Those look both comfy and adorable. Win, win!!