
Please join by clicking PhotoHuntI found another photo club and I'm going to try this one too. This weeks theme is triangles. Some of these pictures you have to look hard to find the triangles but they are there, I guess from my point of view.
Photo hunters pictures go up on Saturday.
Next Weeks Theme: April 18th, Purple
That ought to be fun!!

18 comments:
Welcome to the Hunt. Great job on the triangles.
Mine's up, too....
http://sandyben.blogspot.com/
Neat collection a great start for photohunt. Thanks for sharing
cute collection of triangles. Mine's up too.
How fun. I love triangles. Those are so cute Gigi.
I hope you know how much I have enjoyed getting to know you. :) you are so sweet.
Have a great Easter weekend with your family.
Jan
Shoes -- clever!
Ouch, those triangles in the last photo look like they'd hurt after a while!
Welcome to Photo Hunters!! :D I did PH, too. I hope you have a chance to see mine.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-triangle/
Have a great weekend. He is risen!
Welcome to the hunt! Great shots and collection of triangles.
Cute triangles! Now I'm going to be looking for triangles today, I can tell. Kinda like the song that gets in your head and you can't get it out............."it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all.......
Love your take on this weeks theme. Great photos too! Welcome to the Hunt! :)
I found it hard to find triangles in my house this week but I did finally find some.
Mine's up and ready...come on over!
cool --hunt. are those all things you have "around you" I loved those flowers!!
Hi Gigi, the hat is so cute and the pointeed heels is great! Ive never worn that style in quite a long time. :)
It's great to know we have same names. :)
Arlene here
From the Phils.
Good job on the triangles. I like the shoes best.
Very observant! Great collection.
That is a great photo hunt!
A photo hunt...hmmm...I'm not up on these things. Very creative. I especially liked the shoes too. Can't wait to see your next one.
Great choices for the theme. Very clever! Gotta love that birthday hat! :P
I love all these photos. I especially love the boats. You captured the light beautifully!
I loved your photos Gigi! Especially the shrimp boats. They could be published.
Post a Comment