Prince and I took London daughter to see it in New York a few years ago and get ready to have your socks blown off gigi!! It IS wicked........wicked awesome that is :) Have a great time and I wish that I could go with you to see it again.
Wonderful subject lovely lady!!!!! I was secretly hoping that someone would pick gardens and or flowers soon but I don't like to make any suggestions. That would put a damper on things I think. Let the "winner" pick anything they'd like right??? Hey, post it sista and I will to tomorrow with the Shoot-Out pics. I'm so happy that you joined us gigi. You're a darlin :)
14 comments:
I am jealous. I want to see it!
I've seen you around, but saw you on SITS and wanted to say hi!
Prince and I took London daughter to see it in New York a few years ago and get ready to have your socks blown off gigi!!
It IS wicked........wicked awesome that is :)
Have a great time and I wish that I could go with you to see it again.
Steady On
Reggie Girl
<--JEALOUS! Enjoy :)
You lucky girl! Have a wonderful time, you so deserve it.
I'm jealous...I love Wicked...have so much fun!
Wonderful subject lovely lady!!!!! I was secretly hoping that someone would pick gardens and or flowers soon but I don't like to make any suggestions. That would put a damper on things I think. Let the "winner" pick anything they'd like right???
Hey, post it sista and I will to tomorrow with the Shoot-Out pics.
I'm so happy that you joined us gigi. You're a darlin :)
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Have soooo much fun!
Are you headed to the Big Apple?! I'm jealous either way. I want to see Wicked!
I LOVE Wicked - It is GREAT!!
Have a WONDERFUL TIME!!! I'm so excited for you :D
I AM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS. Take pictures of yourself all gussied up. I love the Thea-tah
I hear it's wonderful!!! Can't wait to hear all about it from you! :) Hope you have a wonderful time. :)
I want to see it,too. I know it's coming to Austin, I just need to see if I'm going to be here when it is. Have fun!!
I saw this!!!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT! it is SOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful!
HAVE FUN!
Oh, and I love your Shoot Out Assignment! :D
Post a Comment