I know y'all seen a few of these before and I want to apologize to my fellow gang members for not doing any better than this but it's been a heck of a week. I pulled these from my archives. Hope every one has a wonderful weekend.
I love all the contrasting shapes you managed to find. Also, there was a beautiful contrast between the old rustic pictures and the new cleanly defined pics. The pictures make a wonderful juxtaposition. Thank you for this super posting!
I see your 1st photo is a smashing hit. I like the grays and whites, the shadow of the tree on the wall and the shutters, excellent composition. congrads.
19 comments:
Did you take the first two photos? They look like they belong in a magazine. Absolutely amazing. I love them.
I love these photos, especially that first one. Thanks for sharing. Have a fabulous, relaxing weekend. Blessings, SusanD
I really like the shadows in the first photo. I like them all.
I too have had a busy week... but seems like that is the norm lately and it is probably for the good :-)
The first two shots should be in a gallery somewhere!
you could spend the entire forever taking pics of doors in charleston! so dreamy.
Really pretty windows/doors this week. Hope you have an enjoyable, relaxing weekend.
Gigi - that first shot is perfect! I agree with JarieLyn - it looks like it belongs in print. Lucky you to have such great shots in your archives!
You have quite a collection of pictures in your archives!
Nicely done.
You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO gifted.
I would have that first one printed on a big canvas for your wall.
Amazing.
You did good, girl! I enjoyed it!
I could look at that first shot all day, no need to apologize for pulling these out of archives.
WEll, I haven't seen them before. I love them all. Fantastic!!!! Really love the first three especially!!
OH, and btw, I hope you have a relaxing weekend!
They're new to me and I love them! I'm a fan of stained glass in the church windows.
Oh my gosh. Those first two photos are jaw droppingly AWESOME.
Of the two, I think the first one is my favorite, not the second. No, the first.
WOW!!!!
well done!
The first photo is like something out of a travel magazine - great shot!
I love all the contrasting shapes you managed to find. Also, there was a beautiful contrast between the old rustic pictures and the new cleanly defined pics. The pictures make a wonderful juxtaposition. Thank you for this super posting!
I see your 1st photo is a smashing hit. I like the grays and whites, the shadow of the tree on the wall and the shutters, excellent composition. congrads.
these are great! love the red door and the first shot. great shoot out!!
Post a Comment