Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Stills



This Weeks Theme: Rule Of Thirds
For more Sunday Stills click here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gigi, This is so stunning.

Sarah Lulu said...

Oh that is so lovely!

Dawn in D.C. said...

You know? A year ago, I would not have known that the "rule of thirds" was. But thanks to you and to Craig, I now know that rule! Even though I'm not even a photographer. :)

Love your beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a lovely choice. Nicely done.

~JarieLyn~ said...

This is a beautiful photo, and that gown is gorgeous. Outdoor pictures are the best!

Connie said...

Do you just have beautiful people in your state? All your pictures are gorgeous!

wendy said...

Is that wedding photo of someone you KNOW> HEY ----IF I could afford it, I'd fly you up here to the Great White North and have you take MY wedding photos. October 3rd is the "tentative" date. BUT, it will be very very casual and small. VERY!!!! glad to see you are still involved in your photography, must be a nice "outlet" for you eh.

wendy said...

OH, and one more thing---Sunday Stills said something about "thirds" ------I am not sure that I know what that means, BUT, again, since this will be my 3rd wedding (sad and pathetic, but true) you should still be my photographer RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

SusanD said...

Beautiful bride. Great shot! Blessings, SusanD

Also, I found this fabulous blog that offers Christmas decorating tips. If you stop by and comment before Monday, you'll be eligible to win $100 worth of Christmas ornaments. Check it out. Be sure to tell Teresa I sent you.

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

Ed said...

Very nice, looks like you have the wedding thing down, I would never have the patience for this kind of photography..:-)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Beautiful long train. If I were to take a wedding photo, I will take one like that,

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

There you go again GIGI!!!!!!! Wedding photographer!!!!!!
Beautiful!

CB said...

The first thought that came to my mind was the word "Stunning". Then I saw that Mildred your first commentor said the same but she truly is and the photo is also!